Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 04:59 AM   #261
proximity

can't fold 'em out.....

ok poker fans we are back in atlantic city at exciting bally's by the beach where we'll wrap up our halloweeen trip with some invigorating 2/4/6 limit hold 'em!!

we checkout of our suite in the curtis on the bay tower and grab an oatmeal at the dunkin donuts. it's been yet another bad trip down to the jersey shore. to recap i'm losing at bally's, got absolutely demolished at harrah's, and endured a long wait at sack o'subs when they ran out of rolls.

whether or not this trip will be better than an earlier 2017 ac trip where a dirty bally's toilet overflowed on me will be determined by today's action.....

we start off losing with our old friend KK but there's a LONG way to go.

99 can't fold out KJ (no flush in play) on a board of 6542.

jack on the river.

next we suffer our second loss of the day with cowboys when KK can't fold out another stroker who hangs around to river a back door flush.

to complicate matters i'm flopping four flushes but whiffing completely.

our boat is once again drifting away from the shore here in atlantic city when an amazing hand gets me right back in the game. i have 33 vs TWO villains with AJ.

flop: A J 3.

i look to build some momentum when i get KQ in back to back hands.... but i lose both pots.

it's another miserable day at bally's. the table's laughing at a guy who isn't even funny. eveyone's having a good time. everyone but me.

when i look down at QQ though a flop of QQx will turn my frown upside down.

i drag a rare pot and nail a $250 high hand right at the buzzer!!

i'm about to move ahead for the actual poker too when A5s flops trips against limped queens.

QQ hath giveth bountifully with the high hand but this time it takes a little back when a third tudor girl shows up on fifth street.

finally with 99 i raise and get heads up against an animal who stays with J5.

flop: Q 7 2

i bet the flop. he stays.

i bet the turn (blank). he stays.

only ONE card will help him now but that one card sums up our entire 2017 season.

river: J

i retire to noodle village to enjoy one final general tso's before what i plan to be a long break from atlantic city. despite the losing i will miss the city and the hope, nostalgic feelings, excitement, and feeling of freedom that these trips give me. i don't want to go back to poker but i'm not yet ready to leave so i sit down for some blackjack where i get wrapped up in a game with some tourists and a sexy young thing in a skeleton costume.

suddenly it all turns around.

i begin to win and win and win and win.....

thank you for reading!!

game -59 (246 lim)
year -2638 (50-60)
bonus 225 (920)
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)