Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TwinSpires
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 02:13 PM   #109
Gorrex

Also wanted to note that searching here today was the first I had heard of any video issues and our support has not had any notices of it as well.

On the submit button lag, that is fixed or largely fixed. Two long standing issues were identified and fixed mid-last week. I have a few other optimizations to make that were found along with that but should only be a few millisecond improvement.

The results not updating when switching races in the UI has also been resolved and is in the next release along with some enhanced odds visualizations. We are also working on a new bet modifier that will be 100% unique to AmWager and should begin to give all levels of players a glance at the power CAW players have been using for years. It is just a beginning on what we have planned going forward.

Due to Saratoga starting we are being cautious on releases though and I do not yet have a firm date.
Gorrex is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)