Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 08:59 PM   #62
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
What would you know about it? You were a cop; probably not a very good one at that. Someone is going to get all bent out of shape because I said that with no evidence to back it up. Yet, that is exactly what you are doing. Making judgements with no evidence.

However many homeless you encountered on your job is not one tenth of one tenth of one tenth of one tenth of one percent.
There you go, believing the government numbers again.......btw, your first answer in my post about living in cardboard boxes etc shows you don't know what the hell you are talking about. For a year I worked in Baltimore as a Security officer/Supervisor at a hospital that dealt all day and all night with homeless people. This was 2012. Don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. I spent 8-12 hours a day dealing with them. I've dealt with them from San Bernardino in the mid 80's to the coast of Maine. Very little changed over that time. You keep living that Liberal dream of yours. Some of us know better

Yeah, I sucked as a cop. I was frigging horrible. That's why I got hired at 5 different departments in three different states. Passing the background checks, the polygraphs etc so many times. I've got a scrapbook full of horrible letters around here somewhere from all those people across the country who hated me as a cop.

It's the same reason I was promoted early in the Air Force. I sucked so bad. The same scrapbook has letters of how bad I was in the Air Force. How terrible terrible I was. I regret it every day.

Last edited by JustRalph; 06-21-2017 at 09:06 PM.
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)