Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 08:10 AM   #46
nobeyerspls

Aversion to gambling

Quote:
Originally Posted by orrug2k
For those of you that get up everyday and need to bet something, merely breaking even at this game or winning period beats the heck out of losing 10 or 20k a year. If i can give you action and you dont lose your rent or car payment betting pick 3 or exactas, then your feeding the monster and your wallets arent empty. I know plenty of these folks. This game is more addictive than crack for most of us. What if you could have action and make a few grand instead. OK haters let me have it.
I've had some success at this over the years and some of it stems from an aversion to gambling. I've found that less action leads to higher profit. Think of it as an at bat in baseball with no umpire calling balls and strikes. There's no crowd booing you when you take fifteen straight pitches. Your satisfaction comes when you hit the 16th out of the park.
If you sell your picks you're making a huge mistake. Keep them to yourself and leverage-up on exotics. What did the trifectas and pick3's pay when those longshots came in? A true measure of your confidence with this "system" is your willingness to put your own money at risk with it.
nobeyerspls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)