Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Timonium 2017
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 10:04 PM   #9
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

HaHa.

My Friday night bowling league starts after Labor Day this year, so I don't have to get a substitute for 1 or 2 weeks so I can attend Timonium.

Weather looks very good the first weekend of racing. Temps maxing out around 80-degrees with 10% or less chance of rain.

I just started driving for Uber in Hagerstown about 2 weeks ago. I may go down to Timonium early on Friday and/or Saturday and do some Uber jobs while I am there. Anyone who plans to attend can let me know (in advance) of your expected Fairgrounds arrival time so that I can get back to the Fairgrounds in time for your complementary admission. Just send me a private message or text me if you already have my cell phone number.

Anyone staying around the area to play poker after the races? I am planning on a Horseshoe visit Fri/Sat, but who knows, I could change my mind and go to MD Live.

Last edited by Track Collector; 08-22-2017 at 12:02 AM. Reason: grammer
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)