Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 04:52 AM   #55
CincyHorseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I agree. It is obvious that there are enough pissed off intel professionals aware of Trump's shall we say " peccadillos" to justifiably want him out. But unlike the lawless"deep-state" conspiracy theories of the Trumpeteers, the professionals must present all the evidence properly. Meaning Robert Mueller must cross all the T's and dot all the I's so it stands up in court.

James Clapper opinion only, said he thought votes were changed. A major intel officer, a former Director of National Intelligence is not exactly a lightweight, but the righties got their panties in a twist squirming about all his so-called lying.

Impeachment or resignation is coming unless the midterms are massaged by the Russians again.
There is sooo much at stake isn't there?! The right hates me as well but your level of whatever it is. Other than dedicated it's pretty much BS!
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)