Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 01:21 PM   #189
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I am too dense and can''t add?

You are building a fantasy world using political imaginary numbers. Although they are real in math, they are imaginary in your cosmic convoluted conspiracy theory. Later
No, I'm a normal guy.

when I see a picture of a child with a price tag on it on an instagram account and the comment is "too expensive" I get creeped out.

When I see mainstream articles about trafficking in Haiti and then I see a picture of a child on an instagram account and a friend asks "Is that a Haiti special", I get creeped out.

When I see an email that talks about 3 kids being driven to an adult party "for your entertainment" I get creeped out.

When someone makes a trip to Somalia and is asked how it's going and the response is "Very good I'm seated with the kids so little wired" I get creeped out.

When someone asks "Who all is in the Austin office today who is going to want pizza? We only have one slice and we need to know how thinly to slice it...Simply send a single response, filed, color-coded, double-sided and
appropriately labeled, signed in triplicate and set on fire" I wonder what the hell they could possibly be talking about because it's clearly not pizza.

I could on and on and on. Things like this are not typically associated with the social media accounts and communications between typical people. You can't handle the fact that are some very creepy people associated with prominent democrats.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 03-14-2018 at 01:26 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.