Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 08:21 AM   #6
keithw84

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm10
This is my take on it

"The heart's been taking out the Belmont Stakes 2012 after the scratching of IHA, but it's still a $1,000,000 horse race. The horses that have been competitive during this Triple Crown (Dullahan and Union Rags) have a bit less to prove than the others but they still look vulnerable. Of those others, Paynter, Street Life and My Adonis can be expected to run a good race.

However, my final selection is Unstoppable U. He is fast and unbeaten, he has run decent late numbers, and above all he ticks the three Belmont Stakes boxes: course winner, the trainer has won the Belmont Stakes before, and his grandsire won the race in 2001.

1. Unstoppable U
2. Paynter
3. Street Life
4. My Adonis
"
Those angles worked very well in picking the superfecta in 2010. Not sure how good they were last year. I'm not confident about Unstoppable U but I'll be kicking myself if I don't bet him and he hits the board. I think I gotta at least put some WPS money on him but I'm still not sure how I'm going to play the race as a whole.
keithw84 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)