Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: nhl 2017-2018
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 09:59 PM   #247
MutuelClerk

It's official the Leafs need a d-man. Not a smooth skating one, we have plenty of those. We need a big dude to stand in front of the net and own the area he stands in. Maybe the young Leafs enjoyed the city of Vegas a little too much. Maybe we just got our asses kicked 6-3. Maybe both.

My pet peeve in the NHL is all the icing calls. As fast as the game is these days when a puck is cleared from the other side of the red line seems like defenseman have alligator arms or skate like me and suddenly cant catch up to the puck. The linesman and refs need to not give in. I know the NHL wants goals scored and icing can help create that. But man seems like it's getting really bad.

Hoofed? Where? Are? You? The WJC is going on and I'm not hearing from you. hope you're okay. USA looks like fools gold to me. Record is pretty good but I see cracks and feel we were much better last year. Looking forward to the medal games this week.

Happy New Year to all you hockey lovers. Hoping Stanley comes home in 2018.......
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)