Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 11:21 AM   #154
Canarsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefast99
I am neutral here, the current group running MP is working on many new ideas to make the place more enjoyable including a concert venue and a new year round restaurant. The few bucks they charge for admission and parking goes to pay many of the workers. The fact they charged you after the majority of the card was run isn't something I would have done. Did you ever email the track and tell them this? They are pretty good with keeping people happy while figuring out how to generate revenue streams. PM me and I will send you a few passes for the clubhouse(not good on Haskell day).
If it was the sixth race there would be no problem. The main thing was I never went back to the late card after that innocent. One would think they would even have a bus to take you there and back for the last three races.

I used to write them when the offices were at the Meadowlands and they were extremely receptive. I spoke to some people over a half hour and they were on the management team.They were great I even posted that here quite a few times.

I haven't done that with this team probably because I'm pigheaded about Drazin. I wrote a few letters supporting Monmouth to my elected representatives and wanted to throw up. The guy who ran for governor on the Republican side agreed with Chrisitie 100% even though he represents Monmouth county. It bothered me so much I switched to an "independent" from Republican. This is what I mean by people being out of touch in all forms of representation.

I'm not sure if it was you (think so) that I sent correspondence about the proposed Green Brook facility from their management. For some strange reason I was on their mailing list and saw some private stuff. If it wasn't you I can send it if your interested. I'm very involved when it comes to matters that are of "importance" to me and write plenty of letters. This is why I try to write with some form of "passion" so the point gets across. I just don't disagree with someone to "troll" them, that's not my bag.

Thanks for the passes I'll take you up on it so I can bring a few people. My friend bought me a ticket for Haskell day that was nice of him considering my back problems may make it a tough go. If we're both there maybe we can say "hello"

Have you ever randomly asked people there is they would drive to make a sports wager? Next time I'm there I'm going to do that people call me a "character" a nickname I actually like. Monmouth is so far out of the way (especially if you don't know the shortcut) I really can't see it being successful. The Meadowlands has a better chance because it's off route 3 and the turnpike a guy coming home fron work who doesn't have a bookie might consider it.
Canarsie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)