Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-08-2023, 05:52 AM   #7
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Hindsight is always 20/20. If you were handicapping this race ahead of time...what would your guess be on the odds that the would go off at?
interested in Poindexter's answers here, and he's become a poster who I read on PA.

gm Thask, Pondexter, all (hope I didn't miss you guys) (one man's morning is another's insomnia)

Personally would have completely missed the revelation while handicapping, but noticed it during will-pays and in-race betting (assuming that I played the race, and that will-pays showed significant monies and/or the in-race market tipped off early enough.

The projected slow pace, the scratch of the , and the chilly are enough to get my interest.

hindsight is 20/20,
but the is seductive to me. Unfortunately, wasn't much price.

I'm likely then deciding whether to skip the race, or more likely I start along the lines of something like
Daily Double over up to five contenders for min, exacta over 278 , ex bx double key 23/23/group not including the

I'm a sucker for extremely live horses that I can't make such a case for. - has to pass a few liquid 'rules' to be a bet, but I will play those, while I see the wisdom in anyone who wants to call those an automatic 'PASS'.
If someone wants to claim to me that the horse is neither a bet nor a pass, but an 'underlay' to bet against decisively - I'll almost certainly disagree (it better be the Kentucky Derby madness and some gimmicky 'steam' designation like a

i've yet to watch the race or chart, so i don't know whether any, all or none of that hit but hindsight still makes it a red board's cousin.

something like that to start, or pass

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)