Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Phone question
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 07:25 AM   #7
TexasDolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Speaking of phones, Tracfone has been impossible to access today for buy minutes. On line chat gave me a phone number to call for help. Duh.
I am out of minute! Brainiacs.

Time to move on - anyone know a good disposable cell phone - cheap, no frills, jut make freaking phone calls. Nothing else is needed.
After two hours searching the web for anything, I come away thinking googlin is worthless - never get anything you put in the search - just BS that has nothing to do with what I want.

i just told Frontier to hit the road Thursday for piss-poor service.
Now I'm stuck with nothing.

Technology -
Tom ,Take a look at USMOBILE. The best tech service etc that I have ever encountered.Email answers in 10 minutes,phones less than 3 etc. There are multiple plans available. i.e. 1000 minutes talk ,300 texts /per month, the basic bill is $ 11.00 plus $2.00 for service and $2 for tax .for a total of $ 15.00. Can add minutes anytime during the month or change monthly prepaid plans . Almost any combination of text and talk you need . I think there are two carriers to choose from,tmobile and verizon maybe more. You have to buy a $4 simcard ,takes a couple of days by mail. I have had them for about 6 months and find them very,very satisfactory. I do not have their data plan so no details.
Must bring your own phone .

TD
TexasDolly is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)