Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 09:43 AM   #30
jahura2

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98
Which track is your favorite to bet and which is your least favorite to bet?

I really like betting Keeneland and Saratoga but the meets are to short, so by default I would say Woodbine since its my home track and I do pretty well there, and my least favorite would be the Fairgrounds in Louisiana, their turf course is usually underwater for half the meet and too many chalk winners, or maybe it just seems that way to me. I haven't placed a wager on a race in 2 years at FG.
It used to be Keeneland as it is right down the road from me, but when they changed to the synthetic track I pretty much dropped them all together as I never got the feel. Even now that it has changed back I havent played there much.
For the past 5 years it has been Saratoga, Tampa, Gulfstream and Belmont predominantly. Getting ready to turn 60 and retire from UK and plan on working at Keeneland in Spring and Fall, maybe that will peak my interest in their racing again.
jahura2 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.