Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: ADPA Focus 2000
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 10:09 PM   #8
KyRacer

trackcat

At this point, I don't know if anyone still has a working copy or even uses it now that the single files don't work. The earlier post was for those that do, so that they might be able to save their program before their hard drive gives out. The other day I tried another converted multi file and had some trouble getting it to load. Finally got it to load after restarting the program and the VMware emulator.

Focus is suppose to be able to use Trackmaster files, but I don't have the converter utility. It was a free upgrade using the Updatewhiz to automatically add the file. I never tried that before the site went down.

If anyone used the Trackmaster files, I'm looking for 3 files in the Focus folder that begin with cvt. The Bris files are:

cvtbrdrf.exe
cvtbrscr.exe
cvtbrxrd.exe

The Trackmaster files should look similar, maybe like:

cvttmdrf.exe

I would like to get a copy of them if anyone has them so I could try the Trackmaster files. It was suppose to be an automatic upgrade so I don't think there would be a problem with copyright since I have the original program disk.

I have been trying to compare the converted multi file to the single file to find the differences between the two file. Found a couple of differences but still couldn't get the single file to load after making changes in the file. Did get it to load the first horse but then it stopped.

I also have Taulbot's Pace Program and use it from time to time. NorCalGreg seems to be doing well with his program that only uses the last pace line so I thought I might try that with the Taulbot's Pace Computer at Gulfstream Park the other day and it had a profitable day. But that's just one day. I don't have Charles Carroll's Speed Handicapper program, but the program looks interesting and I have his book.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)