Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 01:40 PM   #11
ldiatone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
I'm lost. Someone here illegally gets a DWI while having no license to drive, so has to spend time in detention. No tv or internet for 3 months. I had worse punishments from my parents for doing less.

You think there's something wrong with being fingerprinted? Everyone who has gotten a DWI is fingerprinted. Big deal. That's the price you pay for drunk driving (and plenty of other reasons).

He paid maybe $100/month in taxes for a few years? That's the least he could do to pay for living here. Adding maybe $3,600 to the SS account for the privilege of living here isn't some kind of indebtedness we owe to this man as you think.

I'm sympathetic to the so-called dreamers (their defenders say they had no choice to be here, so they can't have come here due to their "Dream"), but I get frustrated by the lack of holding the parents responsible for the situation they find themselves in.

What did this man do in 15 or 20 years to try to be here legally?
so your parents sent you to jail when you were a Kid? no you get finger printed
when you want a drivers licence and pay a few thousand dollars to a lawyer to get one and he is 24 and with no money. and yes he did pay taxes to live here. oh but after your parents punished, you when home to your house. he didnt.

and now in Lancaster, CA.
ldiatone is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)