Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 12:38 PM   #69
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
There's been too much late money on the Jaguars so ... I decided to bet the game and give the points.

Patriots defense along with Belichick's preparedness and coaching will stifle Bortles as I mentioned earlier. The popular Jags' run comes to a halt Sunday.

The Pats success will make it possible for the Jags to go after Eli Manning if he parts with the Giants. Bortles needs to win for him just be hinted as an elite or near elite QB. Not happening.

Plus, Brady with one hand, even if it's a throwing hand, is still better than most QBs in the NFL going full throttle.
Agree wholeheartedly with your thoughts on late money, reckless.When everybody runs to the same side of the boat, it usually sinks. I know the NFL is REALLY sensitive to exaggerating or concealing injuries, which is why the Pats are not commenting on Brady's hand.We will know in a few plays how severe the injury, if any, is.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement