Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Donald Trump
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 11:48 AM   #2164
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Goren
The key word is republican . He will get very few non republican votes. A Trump GOP ticket would have tough time getting 45% in the general election. He would carry only the deep South and a few Great Plains states. Of course the same is true of most of the GOP candidates. The GOP seems to have no interest in putting up a candidate which can appeal enough voters to win a general election. They would rather an ideological pure candidate than winning one.
RG, are you now moonlighting as a GOP consultant these days?

Your silly and incorrect thinking comes right out of the Karl Rove and the GOP establishment playbook that is responsible for every GOP presidential loss since 1992.

I find it hilarious that Democrats and left wingers all know exactly who the GOP must appeal to to win elections.

So, I ask: tell us what voters do the GOP needs to win over to win an national election? Illegal immigrants? Islamo Muslim terrorists? 'Moderates' in the GOP? Global waming advocates and other radical liberal tenured college professors? Mainstream newspaper owners and editors whose decades long left wing editorial agenda has been the main reason this once-thriving and necessary industry is now on life-support?

The only candidate that has appealed to more diverse voters is Donald Trump. Deny all of this all you'd like. I know liberals such as yourself, along with psuedo conservative RINOs, don't believe this phenomenon, but who really cares what bankrupt thinking political losers really think?
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most