Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 12:25 PM   #67
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
ENTITLED? Nobody's entitled.

Do you think these CRW's were just handed the technology to make it work? The software just magically appeared after they decided to go CRW?

No. Not quite.

SKILL EDGE and BANKROLL EDGE have ALWAYS been around.

REBATES? They are a part of a game and until they're not, you either have to find a way to get some (and most anyone can these days). As for "personal tote edge," I don't even know what that means anymore. If you're another one talking about these guys having access to pool data nobody else has access too, I've yet to see or hear of conclusive proof on that one.
Are you allowed to batch 500 different wagers...and place them all at the touch of a button, at the last second of the wagering period? If the "Whale" has such a privilege...then why shouldn't WE? Every time I try to place my bet at the last second, my bet is refused...while the horses stay in the gate for another 5+ seconds.

» Advertisement