Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: P Val
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 04:21 AM   #15
dilanesp

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyW
Who made you god, judge and jury ???
I bet on the races. I am entitled to a sport with integrity.

Without the money of the handicappers, this sport wouldn't exist. Patrick Valenzuela, and every single person who is licensed to work in this sport, works for the handicappers. They have an obligation to keep the sport clean and to not engage in any conduct that could compromise the integrity of the sport.

So it's not a matter of me being god, judge, and jury. If Patrick Valenzuela had wanted to work at McDonald's or cleaning toilets, I really wouldn't care if he used cocaine. He chose to work in a regulated industry that relies on betting money and where the integrity of the betting pools is paramount. He also chose to work in a sport that puts animals at risk. And he has made quite a lot of money from that choice.

Having made that choice, he has no right to even go near a milligram of cocaine. He should have been out of the sport the first time he was caught.
dilanesp is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)