Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 10:45 PM   #45
Igotabeef

Why don’t I see as many complaints about Pletcher when he goes on these runs with his ridiculous stable of all blue bloods? He then enters a quarter of the gate in the Derby routinely with horses who usually run up the track. That is good for racing? I have been around this forum for over a decade.

I don’t have much to say obviously, but many of the people here decided without any proven facts that you can call Baffert a cheat while not applying the same standards to people like Pletcher, Assmusen, or even D’Amato. All have results most trainers can’t seem to replicate. Don’t see them with a long line of positives. I can’t say they aren’t cheating, but you can’t say they are. Should there be better testing? Sure. Would I invest that money in a dying sport? No. It may be something we here love, but the world will spin without horse racing, and more overhead surely isn’t going to help keep it alive, and I’m sure we don’t want them raising the take to figure out a way to get these answers.

Eventually Bob will have a downturn. He has had them before. Those who question him will say the heat is catching up. I’d say more likely he picked some bad horses. The thing is, chances are we will never know who was right.
Igotabeef is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)