Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 08:30 PM   #1
goforgin
goforgin

2010 Horse Player World Series (HPWS)

I was fortunate to win an entry and trip last fall to the 2010 HPWS at The Orleans next month. Curious if any other PA Members are going or have been before? I understand there's about 7-8 tracks selected each day (3 days) and you select 15 horses each day from those tracks. No mandatory races. Also, you could dutch, 15 horses, but only play say 14 races. $10 W/P, capped 19-1 and 9-1 on other than the first $2. I tried Google to look for past $$ totals per each day and totals, but didn't find anything. 15-1 to 25-1 hits seem to be the talk at the local OTB. My handicapping is more geared towards 4-5 to 5-1 overlays with exacta's, tri's, doubles, Pk3's and Pk4's, but this tourny is limited to W/P. Again, if anyone else is going or has experienced the "mayhem" as what it's been described, appreciate your thoughts.
GoForGin

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)