Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 09:39 AM   #1
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Preakness Undercard Playalong

Let's post some ideas for the good card today.

Race 1 - Todd has the rail with a 6-5 ML top fig horse who has speed to his outside and might not get off the rail, which I am assuming will be not he best place to be.

I'll take a shot on the second choice, Flash Attack. 376 Tomlinson and he has been improving since returning as a 4yo.
He came back in December and paired his previous top, then set a new one last time at KEE.

Race 3- OC25k/Alw nw2x. I like Happy Farm. Tomlinson 419, he won in the mud last time out beating the par of 81 with an 86 Beyer. He's won 4 out of 6 and should be close up in the better part of the track.

Race 6 - Todd has the horse in here Uncle Mojo at 6-5 ML. Coming in with the top fig after one start this year, and a Tomlinson of 439 and Johnny V in the saddle. Can't ignore him a second time today

Race 8 - Chick Lang. Mitole looks solid. Try to get some $$$ in the exactas - I'll playe her and Still Having Fun (hope Iwil bee this late in the day!) This rail guy has a couple of nice sprints buried in his PPs and should be able to get off the rail. Tomlinson 353 and he is 1 for 1 on wet tracks, albeit a GD track. box.
Maybe WP by this race - will see how the days goes.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)