Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 03:00 PM   #13
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefast99 View Post
Lambo,
Since you and I use the same farm in Ocala that is run by one of the best in the business today and as you know Tony will tell you this isn't an easy game when the horses you are working with have no revenue stream until and I say that with passion, you sell and either break even or train them and try to sell at the sales. The second path is the one where if you end up with a bad one the costs are heavy. But there is a bright side for the few that end up making a great score upon sale. Good luck with the venture after 8 years of breeding we are back to claiming.
i had a favorite horse so i am going to try to get her. when we had her she was going real good and she had an injury and broke her maiden for a high tag. she has won about 17 races, lately at the bottom but she won plenty of open starters. she is now truly at the end of her racing career. she's not the type that most would breed, but she had a lot of heart and to me she deserves a chance to produce something good.

if i get her she will board at Big Tims. i won't have big vet bills either. whether i keep the foal or sell it is irrelevant right now.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)