Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 03:21 AM   #14
pktruckdriver
Sunny Daytona Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Patrick...with all due respect, you've been given a LOT of great advice over your time here, but all to often, it seems that you ignore it, for whatever personal reasons you have for doing so...

Why would it be any different should you find someone willing to mentor you?
Also with all due respect...Bossman

Did you read my post Sir, if did you see I HAVE FOUND A MENTOR, and I am now focused more and listening to him, and yes I said I have been given awesome advice here, but was unable to understand some of it and some of it just plain did not get, but since I have found my Mentor I have turned things around tremendously, and now play very little anymore and I am in constant learning and practicing mode, and have upped my game in my opinion by leaps and bounds, but I am doing quietly , sometimes posting here my picks and sometimes at Pace and Cap , but the most important thing here is that My Mentor has helped me overcome all the personal business and helped me focus where I need to and for me I am so very grateful to him.

Finding a Mentor is a must have in my opinion, any one who can help you understand and overcome all that is out there and get you to focus on the things that matter.

And as said from a previous post, it is very hard for one to change what he has learned and feels is important to winning, when taught new ways, but you must ask yourself this, is your way winning, if not then you need to change and find a way to win, and finding a winning Mentor is a great step in the right direction.

No dis-respect Bossman
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)