Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-07-2023, 02:33 PM   #194
$w1fT
SaratogaFan1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottJ View Post
Based on what metrics, Paul? You are stamping yourself as a well-informed insider, but this is nothing more than "I'm hearing big things, really big things". Are you measuring purses? Investments? Attendance? Handle? Real estate values? Brand values? Once you tell me what metric you are using, we can then compare the declining NY product versus another you think is improving.

And you have no axe to grind? If you are no longer part of the NY pyramid, why bother commenting incessantly like you are the go-to-guy in NY issues?

Because NY Breds are failing?

Because managing three venues is failing?

Wait, are you seriously going to Pimlico and Timonium as the mid-Atlantic stalwarts? Wait, those are not year-round. So that takes out Keeneland also which gives you six weeks. So, your argument is predicated on Laurel, Churchill, and maybe Ellis Park cards. Have you been to Churchill when 3,000 are in attendance?

Wait, you enjoy BEL and AQU more? What do you think NYRA is?

OK - but your postings are unraveling here as they simply do not flow from point A to point B.

You lost me at dirty shirt. On the one hand you are a customer experience expert and the next thing we know, you are a business guy. Enough, Paul. You have absolutely no idea what Saratoga does or does not need. As a customer experience guy, you first need to get a current view of the customer experience and I can tell you first hand that it does not come about as a result of being a debating, keyboard warrior.
Do you work for NYRA?
$w1fT is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)