Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Falcons
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 12:37 PM   #7
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by WP1981 View Post
Should be fun. By undisciplined defense I meant the Rams WILL do something stupid at least once or twice and it may cost them.

If it goes to current popular opinion we can expect a 41-10 Rams win. In that case the only thing I want to be holding is the ML I have now. No other choice with my opinion..
Can't count last weeks game, they rested. But for the last month their defense has been fine. Crushing the Seahawks at Seattle and Tenn at Tenn.

That's the other reason i like this game. Every talking head on TV is picking Atlanta as an upset. Watching both play, I cant justify that. The Rams have beat up on New Orleans, Seattle, Tenn., and they damn near beat Philly. He's (Wentz)out because he tried to scramble on that defense and they crushed him for it. The only game they lost on the road was Minn. Home today, I'm taking the fave and running, no time to get cute after seeing Atlanta struggle for most of the year.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)