Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 02:36 PM   #36
JohnGalt1

Two weeks ago I responded to this thread and after writing a billion, (maybe hundreds of) words something blipped and lost the whole response. I will break this into a few parts in case it happens again.

My favorite threads are about handicapping. I bet races to win money, I don't care who will be horse of the year. And I don't like thread where rudeness and incivility are displayed.

This may help some here with turf races. Where I have had some success with dirt races, my turf results were lackluster.

My results betting turf races has improved substantially in the last few years. My results are much greater betting grass races than dirt races.

Part of me hopes no one reads this, but I have picked up and learned from many book authors and some of you, and have incorporated many valid ideas into my handicapping. Methods from books, here and from other sources that don't work, I don't use.

Maybe you'll find something useful from my ramblings.

I retired 12/31/17 so winning is more important, if that's possible, than before.

The thread that vanished was my 5 day betting record at Kentucky Downs.

I will list only my win bets and record how they did. If I bet one horse it was $20/40 WP or $25 on two horses. I will not list the place on horses I bet WP.

The results---------
JohnGalt1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)