Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 11:47 PM   #22
cutchemist42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
Why do I play? And why will I continue to play the best game around?

Simply because places like Hong Kong and Dubai offer the finest racing on the planet!
My (3) entry Dutch Win bets are now hitting at a steady 67% frequency rate and my overall profit margin is now hovering around 39%. That’s because I only play the Classes and Distances that have produced the highest hit frequency (and avoid all others). It's also because I limit my play to ONLY those races where the combined late live odds on the (3) entries chosen provide a minimum 50% profit margin.

There are certainly vast differences in the game between playing locally and abroad. All of which by and large lend themselves to giving the player (at any level) a superior advantage. Many of these things I’ve time and again articulated on this forum on a variety of threads. But that commentary and others on so many related issues just seem to cloud the mentalities of some of the people on this forum. That’s because they just don’t get it, and probably never will. That losing attitude becomes so evident when the resulting commentary exudes the negativity and skepticism found on so many threads. It’s pathetic sometimes!

That’s why I rarely post any more. In fact, my only interest for coming on board every so often is to see how my friend Woody is doing with his dedicated Hong Kong thread: As far as I’m concerned its one of the most informative threads ever posted on PA.
Well it’s getting late and time to prepare for another potentially big night (morning in NY) in Hong Kong with a nice 10 race card that once makes the local racing look trivial by comparison.
International racing is something that has always intrigued me, but I have no clue how to handicap it as Im so used to Brisnet PPs. Like what products/ratings exist for these races?
cutchemist42 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.