Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 07:05 PM   #1
Cholly

Books for donation

I’m in the midst of a radical downsizing, and am forced to find a new home for these cherished books, all in perfect or near-perfect condition:
“Six Secrets of Successful Bettors” by Frank Scantoni/Peter Forntale (hardback)
“A Breed Apart” by Mike Helm
“The Big Horse” by Joe McGinniss
“Headless Horsemen” by Jim Squires

Wonderful books, but don’t take my word for that—go to Amazon and read their reviews. PLUS…as a bonus you get a framed (w/glass) black and white photo of a racetrack scene from the 40’s(?), crowd in foreground and horses warming up. I can’t verify but have reason to believe it’s a scene from a running of the Derby—you can see that there are thousands of people crowded in around the track.

PM me with your offer to make a donation to Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation. I’ll select the largest offer received by 10AM Tuesday, September 17th. I’ll pay the postage costs—you’ll get the goods, the benefit of a tax deduction, and the satisfaction of helping retired horses.

Let me hear from you,
Cholly
Cholly is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)