Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 05:50 PM   #17
classhandicapper

Quote:
Vequist on pedigree might ultimately have more stamina than Dayoutoftheoffice and she was forced to make her move perhaps earlier than need be when the latter broke the race open at the top of the stretch. However, she also struggled to switch leads in the stretch and only offered a modest rally late.
I thought she finished well enough given the way they drew off from the rest of the field in a very fast race, though I'm not sure about the quality of the rest of that field. I may have to watch all the replays again to see what I think of the inside and how far off the rail she was early. It was a relatively easy trip other than getting kind of beaten to the move, but it looks better if you think the inside wasn't ideal.

Quote:
Simply Ravishing had complete control of the race last out but she seemed to be willing to settle in her prior start prompting a fast pace so I don't think she's one-dimensional.
No disagreement.

Quote:
What do you think of Girl Daddy?
I have no issue with her. She won despite a length or two of trouble at the start. I thought it was an odd race in that the very early pace seemed fast, then it slowed in the middle when she made her winning move. She's not quite as fast as the others.

I find these 2yos very difficult to "class" and I don't trust the numbers as much. Princess Noor just makes the race more intellectually interesting to me. That's why I brought this one up.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 11-01-2020 at 05:56 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)