Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 10:37 AM   #8
Immortal6

distance is no fit, outclassed by many in here at distance. Toss
can be just off pace and is 5)2-2-1 at distance, gotta use on bottoms of exotics
others seem to be high on him due to recent works but I see a sprinter trying to go 9F. Unless the track is playing to loose leaders I’m tossing.
soft spot for this horse but if anything he needs longer to get going. The way GP plays doesn’t suit him but he is good enough for a piece.
your likely prohibitive favorite. Going to a sprint and then dirt mile worries me not. Mandella knows what he is doing.
if he gets an easy pace on/near the lead could be dangerous but I’m guessing DO and MG will set hot fractions. Still, he’s good enough for a piece.
move to the Dobles barn and a cutback from his marathons was a success last out, guessing the horse will be ready to run, 9 ITM finishes at the distance.
looks to be back on top form, breaks well and will be forwardly placed. Tom’s Detat would be my pick if he were here, and we’ll he’s not, so, contender.
scratch, hives.
Irad taking this mount over Tax (assuming he chose) is interesting. No works but the GP track should suit his running style. Use underneath.
just don’t see it against this group. Toss.
outside draw is no bueno. Guessing he’ll gun for the lead and fade around the far turn.

//

Hit the / ex box if the odds are there.
Immortal6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)