Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 12:36 PM   #88
codysakic

Agapito Delgadillo. Something about the way he rides has always made me a fan of his. His son Jose is going to be a pretty good rider. He has done very well at Parx and Penn National. I've only been a horse player about 7 years now. There's not many my age. I am 35 and when I go to the track most of the folks are almost twice my age.

And I have been to tracks all over the country. Remington Park, Lone Star Park, The Downs at Albuquerque, Santa Anita, Los Alamitos, Churchill Downs. My home track is Retama Park. The one thing about being one of the younger guys is that the older guys will always chat and give tips here and there.

That's what I love about playing the Ponies. You can learn a lot from a total stranger. I only play a few tracks but seeing a guy study and handicap a random race from lets say Hawthorne or Fairmount Park is pretty impressive when they give you a tip on an exacta play.
codysakic is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)