Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 01:09 AM   #9
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotic Parakeet View Post
I still wonder what are the magic potion combinations that seem to be working and flying-under-the-radar for these super trainers with dozens or hundreds of horses. It just seems, well, almost impossible to have the majority of your stable to be that good and have runners win by daylight on tracks that play like quicksand.
It could be Not-in-competition performance drugs administered prior to racing...maybe trainers are realizing that future races are “won” in training weeks prior to their actual running...I think the CHRB is trying to address out-of-competition drug issues as we speak...if the rules don’t address it, they aren’t doing anything wrong, I guess...

See the part on medication about half-way through this doc...good stuff they talk about here...http://www.chrb.ca.gov/Board/board_m...t_18-06-21.pdf starts at the bottom of page 58...

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 08-28-2018 at 01:17 AM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)