Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 05:31 PM   #499
reckless
Veteran

Just my gut feeling that we're very close to the end of this initial record-breaking run-up.

For the first time since I released my public buy call in November 2016 that I actually sold some shares today in two companies. I did because of some of today's news I heard and saw didn't jive right by me.

First the news came out was about McCain who is going to Walter Reed; he might be able to vote. Then Marco Rubio is reported that maybe now he is a no vote on the Tax Reform bill, and this afternoon I hear that Paul Ryan resigned, which was refuted but that smelled all around.

Just an opinion on these three events -- the GOP is ef-ing Trump over and the Tax Bill won't get passed and signed as promised. Again, just my guess.

I have never believed that things happen by chance and now all these things begin happening just days after the media said the Tax bill was a done deal, let's break out the champagne ... yikes.

And --this is a barometer I respect-- the Dow transports also dropped big today. Very negative sign.

Once more, this is how I see it; I'm no expert. Plus, I am always in the minority. I just didn't like today's market from my corner of the world. It can all change next week. Good luck.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)