Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 08:00 PM   #46
v j stauffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
Knicks Go will be the favorite. Since when is speed not good in any of these events? I won’t say Medina Spirit ran a hole in the wind again and get made fun of. I was mad he scratched from the Penn derby cause it made the race unbettable. If you believe post 9 is the reason for scratching, look what he’s beating up on out there. This race will feature the real competition so I see Medina as a probable money burner in this spot. He will have to run faster than he ever has to see the lead here. Not impossible but I can’t bet on that. Knicks Go has one blemish this year . Off the return from Saudi….. gets a pass for that. Watching the Whitney, he’s setting serious fractions and still pulling away late. The horse �� to beat now and if the track is like it usually is on these days. Whatever price he is may be an over lay. Especially if people think he shouldn’t be the favorite. This horse is capable of stringing out the field and running them off their legs. That’s what he does when he’s right. I sort of have doubts about any of the 3 yo group keeping up with this horse until I see it actually happen.
As amazing as the Whitney was. I was more blown away by the gallop out. Some nice horses gave everything had trying to catch KNICKS GO. If anyone figured to be staggering after the race it was him. Watch him around the clubhouse turn compared to the others. Had to be 20-30 lengths in front and THEY were the ones gasping.

I think he'll probably win. I KNOW one million% sure he'll be the favorite.

Guaranteed!

» Advertisement