Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 11:59 AM   #22
v j stauffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Whether one agrees or disagree with Vic's analysis ( and I do agree with Track Phantom here regarding # . Due to the contact caused by the it should be assumed he caused an injury to the . As you tell the jocks Vic...Keeping a straight line avoids this.

My recommendation though is how hard would it be for the judges to right up an explanation of their opinion and make it public.

JUST LIKE VIC TOOK THE TIME TO DO HERE! ON HIS OWN TIME.

Would that be so difficult? It sure would be a teaching moment for the bettors and what is wrong with transparency!
Many jurisdictions do have stewards write up the reasoning for the decisions they make. At NYRA I'm pretty sure it's right there on the website. For California everything that happens is memorialized in the official Steward Minutes which can be viewed by anyone at www.chrb.ca.gov . The three Stewards rotate writing the minutes each week. One handles scratches and changes. One writes rulings and the third produces the minutes. If a Steward has a dissenting opinion he can and does tell his colleague to include that in the minutes.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)