Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 08:29 AM   #42
Suff
Beat up 💪

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by alhattab View Post
Made it for 18 cards this year- a personal best (I live 200 miles away). It was a dream come true. Some shitty weather days but you make due. Whitney weekend was pure magic on all fronts, and while I got buried Travers day the racing was terrific. Suff is right, you really have to try to not be happy there. Some great off track experiences too thanks to an industry connection and a local guy who introduced me to his friend who lives on Nelson on the crown of the Clubhouse turn and hosted a post Travers party.

18 is a number you can be proud of! I'm boxing the 1 & 8 all day now... 😆

Table neighbors yesterday were from Utica, 2 hours away? They're coming back Sunday too. Great time, the common bond of loving Saratoga, you make fast friends.. Saturday I have friends coming from Rochester that I met here a few years ago.

We text holiday greetings , we keep in touch all year discussing Saratoga plans...it's heartwarming.

The new tailgate area is imho-- epic beyond epic. I mean, you are right on top of the track! It's crazy good. I'm considering renting one without a car! 😂

They have a little station out here, 3 machines, 2 tvs and a bar/bartender for 12 spots..pretty nice.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)