Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-25-2021, 07:29 PM   #11
delfman

in race 6 I don't think the ever even touched the
but sure whatever it is surely possible the MIGHT have got up for 2nd by a nose.
the was the best horse in the race and gets 3rd paying 6.20 to show at over 13.5 - 1

now the 8th race the practically stopped the dead in his tracks and it's completely absurd how everyone on saratoga live was saying that there was no way that the was going to run better than 4th anyways. That's ridiculous.
Only reason they left the up is because he was odds on chalk. next two closest horses in the betting were 5-1

Absolutely without a doubt in my mind the could have been cost a better placing.

the interference caused by the in race 8 was more severe than the interference caused by the in race 6, but yet that one stays up and the other comes down.
Way to much of a judgement call on costing horses a better placing.

the type of interference and severity of interference and other factors involved should weigh as heavily as judgement calls about a horse being cost a better placing.

In all my years of horse playing it was always the chalk being left up when he should have come down, and the long shots being taken down, when they should have been left up.
delfman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement