Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-25-2021, 07:16 PM   #9
FRMNBRI

I was watching the race you were referring to regarding the clearly taking out the horse. at the OTB which showed all 4 steward angles. I think the problem is a couple things. One although it was a clear foul and the knocked the pretty bad, I think they felt the was out of gas and maybe lugging a bit. Also wasnt that a pletcher horse if i remeber correctly. I know most will say this does not happen but how often do you see big connections get taken down if the horse didnt cost the other horse a placing. Guys at the OTB all the sudden become professional stewards tossing out there opinions and everyone was saying that horse was coming down. Sure Santana might get some days for a careless ride (maybe) but if they do not deem that the horse was going to place, they most likely were not going to make a change.

With that being said I understand your frustrations 100 percent. This game is so tough just to beat even when there is no DQs, inquiries etc..
FRMNBRI is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)