Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 09:40 AM   #186
ubercapper

I'm going, as I have the past many years, to help with the Equibase/Stats Race Lens booth/table. If I have to wear a mask all day I will because being there and interacting with people is my job. At least it will be this time, as I qualified for the 2022 NHC and so that will be a different job in five months.

Interacting with people is also something I enjoy doing and doing so with mask on is not a big deal.

I understand its no fun as I've worn one for hours on end in the local contests Keeneland holds at the Red Mile many weeks during the year and it was nice to have that come to an end recently. If it comes back, it comes back because personally I feel the opportunity is has more value than the temporary discomfort.

Most importantly, feel free to come by our table and say hi when you're there. I understand there will be a drawing for a 2022 NHC seat for the highest placed Stats Race Lens customer, with sign-ups through the first tournament race on Friday so please come by the table, sign up, and take a shot.
ubercapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement