Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 03:22 PM   #166
v j stauffer

It's probably not my place. But heck I go there all the time anyway. So here goes.

I DO NOT have a dog in the hunt. God knows I've been around the block with both PA and Andy. Probably more acrimony with Andy, but punches thrown in both directions.

I just finished re-reading everything both PA and Andy has said.

In this case I must say IMO PA has been out of line and the continuing impetus in the feud.

PA you have been confrontational, condescending and short sighted from the very beginning.

As the moderator of course you can and should contribute but I see no reason for you to be the one who chooses the lowest of roads.

I'd like to think you should set an example of how viewpoints can be passionately debated.

From my chair you're the only one in this entire thread that hasn't adhered to that.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)