Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 06:00 PM   #26
Mason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill View Post
Yes, I am working on a model or two for Hong Kong. Right now, I am also researching past performances at greyhound tracks around the world. In the US, I believe (mostly in Florida) many will be closing permanently in a season or two?. So, I'd like to see about possibly wagering at those facilities before they close.

Does anyone here wager on greyhounds, and can you recommend any good resources such as forums, etc.?
I wouldn't bother with trying to get started playing FL greyhound racing as the few remaining tracks close Dec. 31 & after that you will have Wheeling, Tri-State (Mardi Gras) and Dubuque Iowa left. Southland greyhounds in AR end in 2022 with reduced dates.

https://www.commercialappeal.com/sto...is/4010481002/

I would start paying attention to Wheeling as they will have the best runners and 110 races a week to bet. It is a tougher track, but you'll enjoy it.

Tread lightly in M and D graded races, since the form is very inconsistent and the short 3/16 mile races are also ones to avoid, because if they miss the break, it's over just like that.

Any of the greyhound forums I was on is long gone. Greyhound racing is heavily knocking on deaths door in the USA. While sad, they brought this on themselves with ongoing problems while turning a blind eye.
Mason is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)