Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 07:43 PM   #20
Overkill

Wow, thank you Ted and Mason and others, and...

your replies are much appreciated. It's a lot to digest, especially without the benefit of a real-time, in-person (or phone) conversation. I guess OTBs and racetracks are good places to learn more.

1) Do you guys or other handicappers ever offer classes or tutoring or network in person, like at conferences or group meetings? Maybe someday I will meet some of you somehow.

For those willing to indulge me even further!:

2) Onesome, what does ST stand for?

3) Ted, thanks for the ADW info.! Concerning legality, is the consensus that though my state still considers online horse betting illegal, they will never prosecute? Or does the ADW somehow make it 100% legal and risk free for me in my state of Missouri?

4) When Las Vegas reopens, can one place Hong Kong racing wagers there (because much of Las Vegas is open 24 hours.)?

5) Ted, what does RTN stand for, and what did you mean by "bookmarking?"

6) 46zilzal, what did you mean by 'pace evaluation' and 'trips?'

7) I understand about getting the US amount by moving the decimal of the HK amount to the left, and to get the HK amount we move the decimal of the HK amount to the right. So in what scenario do we multiply (or divide?) by .8, or is it multiply (or divide?) by 1.3?

Thank you again! Please don't feel pressured to answer the above. I don't want to be a burden or overstay my welcome!
Overkill is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)