Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 11:57 AM   #1448
Aerocraft67
Enthusiast

Thoughts on Race 9. The TFUS seem really volatile on these, with big spreads between class and speed figs.

Good won last and Saratoga record for trainer, but not allowance to stakes step. Win was modest and hasn't returned to the Pletcher form in March; others more likely but might hit board
Won't get the lead he needs
Huge trainer angles but can't get the lead or even track well in this one without an aggressive ride—bet against
Anything to recommend this one? I don't see it. Running poorly in this class and trainer ships to Saratoga fruitlessly
Can win from the tracking position he'll get. Made a career of crushing hapless rivals at Finger Lakes but lost last at 1/9, but trainer ships well to classier tracks. Hard not to like as a longshot.
Legit big 121 TFUS fig can win this, but losing by a length consistently. Trainer has poor record jumping from allowance to sakes and at Saratoga generally, although good record with stakes generally. I like this closer underneath.
Another legit speed fig for this one, trainer does will with 3 year olds at Saratoga. Best tracking pick if you can get past the recent vet scratch
Linda Rice angles, route to sprint in particular, top closer. Class seems a little dressed up and may just be too far back in this big field.
Knows how to win but too slow, needs another race for Nevin.
Too slow.

The is logical here. I'm all over it at the ML price. Maybe dutch it with the at a price, and throw in and as exacta companions.
Aerocraft67 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)