Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 10:13 AM   #13
Big Peps

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffaniO View Post
Actually it is a good example, I don’t need your validation of my opinions... the OP talked about the warm fuzzies and Funny Cide was an accurate example of the warm fuzzies the media made it into with their lame school bus gimmick.

People whined when the favorites didn’t win for decades and now they whine that the favorites are on a run... always something.

Why do people waste so much time doing something that only brings them anguish? If ownership is what you are down to complaining about, you need to examine why you participate in the game.

makes zero sense. zero.

Last time I checked this is a forum to discuss horse racing, that is why we are here, stating that why do people spend time discussing trends in the game, etc. The owners are part of the game and IMO, worthy of discussion.

Do you really think this trend is good for racing? Nevermind, why waste time kicking that can down the road, clearly you are above it all.

I don't need to evaluate why I participate in the game but am "down" in discussing trends that I don't think lend itself to a great long term future. everything is unicorns and rainbows here
Big Peps is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement