Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 09:43 AM   #11
Big Peps

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffaniO View Post
What I don’t get is, why does it matter to any of us who owns the winner of the Derby? Or any other race? If the Funny Cide gang owns the horse or the owners of Justify own the horse, what difference does it make in your life and enjoyment of a horse race?

A good friend of mine owns 8% of Monomoy Girl. I sat right beside of him during the Oaks. I’m glad he won but whether 50 people or 1 person owns a horse doesn’t make a difference in my enjoyment of a race.

Are we really to the point where this is what we are complaining about???

Someday maybe someone will have a positive thread on this site about horse racing. Lol

I remember when I was a small child and my dad would take me to the track and all the old men where huddled down stairs chomping on cigars and complaining. Well I figured out where they all went... they’ve either all passed on or they are now sitting behind their computers! The good news is, the track is a lot less smoky and pleasant now. Lol
Funny Cide?? was owned by bunch of buddies from Sackets Harbor, NY who found a one in a million type shot. Not the best example. It matters to many as there is no story and there won't be for the forseeable future given the model

It's the same as getting sick of the Patriots and Golden St, not different.

Does it really matter? not really but then again does any of it.
Big Peps is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)