Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religious
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 08:17 PM   #10
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor
One day in Sunday School when I was a kid about 12 years old the teacher announced that next week's lesson would be "why we know that God exists." I was thrilled. I wanted to know. I spent the next week in anticipation.

When the great day came the teacher had all of us sit in a circle, then, starting with the kid on her left, she went around the circle and had each kid tell why he knew God exists. Each kid gave an answer I'd heard before. "Because the sunset is beautiful." "Because science does not have all the answers." By the time it was my turn I had realized that this was not a lesson, it was a test. So I came up with some bullshit answer, I don't remember what.

The rest of the day was one of the worst in my life. l was very depressed. For a week I had anticipated a great revelation. I got one.

Why do we know God exists?

We don't!

It's all A MATTER of perception...he's around...just NOT like Christians/Muslems/any other franiticle group trying to milk you for every penny would HAVE you believe...but TRUST me...it's ALL good!

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)