Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 09:25 PM   #34
mountainman

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Saw two movies recently...both were excellent.

Knives Out - didn't think I'd see this one based on the trailer, but my dad told me it was very good and I agree. Nothing absolutely incredible, just a very entertaining "who done it" with a surprisingly good cast.

JoJo Rabbit - went into this one not really knowing what to expect, and came away thinking it was the best movie I'd seen in a really long time. VERY well done...a truly original take on a topic that has been covered in an infinite number of ways to date. A must see in my book.
Found knives Out way overrated. Daniel craig's accent was just bizzare. and the way his character ordered rich people and cops around, despite having little or no official status, reminded me of an old episode of Mannix.

Worst of all, the movie's absolute OBSESSION with political correctness made the outcome ohhh sooooo predictable.

Had not intended to try Jo Jo Rabbit, but now might give it a whirl.

Last edited by mountainman; 03-31-2020 at 09:30 PM.
mountainman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)