Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 05:12 AM   #15
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
Unfortunately, with the Dubai World Cup earlier in the day, chances are I'll be tapped out by mid-card at Gulfstream....

Not me, I can assure you.

The way I look at it, there are 4 more shots at it.

I used to think the Rainbow Six was a sucker bet, but no more. I like it.

Try and win millions in the lottery when there are sixty nine horses running in each leg.
Down to the Good Friday card now, and with a couple of six horse fields, it's 1-35 that the Rainbow Six carries over into Saturday.

It's sort of a mixed bag when it comes to being a sucker bet. Yes, the payouts are reduced when multiple tickets hit due to the portion of the pool carried over, but - the 20 cent price helps the little fish out (like me), and there seems to be some evidence "the spread" the bigger players use actually bumps up the payouts when chalk rolls all day. I've hit it once this year, and am a couple of hundred in the black on the wager. It helps me weed out some pick 3s or a key bet though, and that's what I like about it.

I'll try to remember to post my selections for it on Saturday, regardless of whether I'm tapped or not.
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)