Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 10:11 PM   #1
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

WHITE HAT HACKER HELP?

Only a few people know about this...but I've had a real creep stalking/hacking/harassing me for 7 months straight. This POS has no life, but making people miserable on the internet. He has spied on me almost every waking moment....reading my email, going through my computer file by file, stealing my passwords, impersonating me, and destroying my computer (on my 3rd comp, now)

The thing is---there isn't a damn thing I can do about him. I reported him to authorities, the place he works, etc. I don't even think anyone has even investigated this man. His forte is inflicting as much psychological pain as possible--his Achilles heel is, he MUST taunt you afterward, so you'll know without a doubt it was him.
I don't know why he started on me, except I read the worst thing you can do is antagonize someone like him. I didn't know immediately he was a sick bastard--I wish I had ignored him now, and just taken his insults.
The reason I was gone for several months, this creep knew my software business was extremely important to me...so that's where he struck hardest. I ran out of software programs, and had asked my programmer to send more. I promised customers I would have their programs the next day, or whatever.
I got them---put them away, as usual. They were all gone in an hour--disappeared. This same thing happened twice more.

That's when I stopped answering my phone, wouldn't go on the computer, didn't want to even speak to anyone--what could I say?
I've had a long history with depression--never this bad.

I was hoping I was finally rid of this piece of shit, I even mentioned to someone he's probably found someone he can hurt even more.

Here is the amazing part--He's black, but from Germany. I'm sure he's not a US citizen. He's highly trained in electronics. He seems terrified of revealing--or someone finding out his real identity. That is why I'm flabbergasted the authorities seem to have no interest in this creep. Hell, take his picture and send it to INTERPOL,FRG. I still don't know his name.

I'm writing this in hopes a "white hat" computer expert will step up, and make this sick **** wish he never heard of a computer.

I have no idea who else he is stalking...but he's getting more bizarre and blatant as time goes by. I can see him hurting my family, just so he can laugh at the pain he continues to inflict.

He's a complete coward, as most tough guys are behind their keyboard.

If anyone can help, or knows of someone......please-- you'll be
doing the civilized world a favor.

-Greg Banner
510 203-8274
NorCalGreg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement